Central Southport Home - 300m to Gold Coast Light Rail
This renovated Southport brick and tile home is beautifully presented and in a fantastic central location.
Sitting on an elevated block, positioned high off the street this four bedroom home in sought after Southport is sure to capture the interest of an astute buyer.
This home offers safety, style and comfort whilst being only a short walk to the G-link tram station, close to Southport schools, shops & Chirn Park entertainment precincts.
This property is also a solid investment opportunity with its proximity to the Hospital and University and access to public transport cementing it as an attractive rental proposition.
Renovated internally with modern kitchen and features the following:
* Four large bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Brand new roof
* New guttering / front fence
* Air conditioning
* Freshly painted throughout
* Spacious lounge and dining room
* Security screens throughout
* Outdoor covered rear entertainment area
* Garden shed
* Covered car space with shade sail
* Elevated North Easterly aspect
* Rental Return $500pw
* 300m to Light Rail Tram Station
* 700m to Southport Primary School
* 900m to Southport State School
* 2.39km to Gold Coast University & Hospital
* 2.1km to Australia Fair Shopping Center
* 4.1km to Harbour Town Shopping Center
* 1.4km to Chirn Park Village Cafes & Shops
This property is priced to sell and would suit an investor or home owner alike - do not miss your opportunity to secure this home today!
Sam & Gavin- 17 Springwood Ave, Pacific Pines, QLD 4211We meet Rob whilst looking for a house to purchase. We found him very helpful with all information we requested. After interviewing a number of agent we actually contacted Rob and asked him to sell our property. Rob sold our house after one open house at full asking price. settlement went smoothly and Rob was contactable at all times, always returning our calls very promptly. We were very happy with the sale of our house with Rob.