Prime Southport Development Site Close to CBD - 708m² Rd5
First time on the market in 30 years!
Do not miss your opportunity to secure this split level Southport home that would suit an investor looking for a development site close to the CBD Southport. The house has great rental potential if you wanted to sit on the land and wait to do any development in the future. The home consists of 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This split level home is situated in an elevated position in a good central area of Southport. It is located close to many schools with the convenience of the Light Rail Station only 800 metres away, and the Southport CBD is also within close proximity.
* Good sized 6 bed, 2 bath, 2 toilet
* Studio / work room / Approved for home business
* Plenty of off street parking
* Good sized yard area with swimming pool out the front
* Inner city zone
* Major medical center and specialist suites meters away
* 708 m2 block size
* Zoned RD5 (1 bed per 50m2)
* 20 metre frontage
* 800 metres to light rail
* Direct access on tram to Broadbeach, Griffith Uni, GC Hospital & future Helensvale connection.
* Rental potential $550-$600 per week
* 250 metres to Allamanda Hospital
* 1 km to Southport CBD
* 1.2 km to St Hildas School
* 3.2 km to Griffith University Hospital
* 1.7 km to Southport Broadwater Parklands
Properties like this one do not last long! Call your Southport development specialist Robert Peel now for more information.
Sam & Gavin- 17 Springwood Ave, Pacific Pines, QLD 4211We meet Rob whilst looking for a house to purchase. We found him very helpful with all information we requested. After interviewing a number of agent we actually contacted Rob and asked him to sell our property. Rob sold our house after one open house at full asking price. settlement went smoothly and Rob was contactable at all times, always returning our calls very promptly. We were very happy with the sale of our house with Rob.