This set of brand new spacious and stylish townhouse's are located in central Southport being right across from the local park and only a short 5 minute drive from all that Southport has to offer including the Broadwater, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Southport Aquatic Centre, restaurants, bars, schools, the light rail, public transport and much more.
With the 2018 Commonwealth games only around the corner and with the current rental market, this property is a must see for all investors, professional couples and young families.
As these properties are brand new, you may be eligible for the grant of $20,000 if you are a first home buyer, to put towards living in your dream home.
These properties are chic and modern, all the while retaining character and warmth. This really needs to be inspected to really appreciate all it has to offer.
* Three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, double lock up garage
* Spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, bathroom and balcony
* All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes with one that has a balcony overlooking the park across the street
* Main bathroom with bathtub and shower with a separate toilet
* Beautifully designed and tiled open planned kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a stainless steel oven and Bellini dishwasher
* Spacious tiled living and dining room
* Powder room downstairs
* Large automatic double lock up garage with access to storage space under the stair case
* Separate hidden laundry space
* Undercover paved outdoor area, great for entertaining
* Wooden staircase
* Ducted and zoned controlled air conditioning throughout
* Security system, pre-wired for solar system
* Plenty of storage space throughout
* Low Body Corporate fees of $30 per week
YvetteGeorgia, and her assistant Jaymee, were in regular contact which was appreciated.