Affordable Townhouse - 400m Walk to Broadwater!
This affordable home is a solid brick, two bedroom townhouse and is located only 400m from the Broadwater. Located in the heart of the Gold Coast, this property represents fantastic value for money. With excellent returns and a premium location this property will appeal to both the savvy investor & first home buyer. The property has been lovingly looked after for many years by the current owner and has a low body corp of only $46 per week and a projected rental return of $350 per week. Both bedrooms are queen sized and each has their own private balcony. The home also features a large courtyard at the rear is the perfect place to relax.
* Boutique complex of only 11 townhouses, pet-friendly (with b/c approval)
* Galley kitchen with plenty of cupboards & bench space
* Open plan, tiled living and dining area
* Large back courtyard
* 2 large bedrooms upstairs - both with walk in robes and separate balconies
* Plenty of storage
* Bathroom with Laundry
* 2 Separate toilets
* Undercover parking
* Situated at the end of the complex with neighbours on only one side
* 400m to the beautiful Broadwater
* 1.3km to trendy Chirn Park shops, cafes, bars & restaurants
* 3.5km to Harbour Town shopping centre
* 6km to Surfers Paradise Beach
* Body Corporate: approx. $1879 per year
* GC Council Rates: approx. $1600 per year
* Water Rates: approx. $320 per quarter
* Projected rental $350 per week
Sam & Gavin- 17 Springwood Ave, Pacific Pines, QLD 4211We meet Rob whilst looking for a house to purchase. We found him very helpful with all information we requested. After interviewing a number of agent we actually contacted Rob and asked him to sell our property. Rob sold our house after one open house at full asking price. settlement went smoothly and Rob was contactable at all times, always returning our calls very promptly. We were very happy with the sale of our house with Rob.