Anchorage Apartments - Waterfront Living at Its Best!
Anchorage apartments is an address of distinction, combining the privacy and tranquility of waterfront living with bridge-free ocean access.
A new vision for Hope Island, this resort-style waterfront community is positioned to take in sweeping water views and access the very best of the Hope Island lifestyle. Anchorage lies amid the very best of the Gold Coast's northern corridor, one of the fastest-growing regions in Queensland.
Imagine life at the gateway to a boating paradise, just 50m from the Anchorage's marina.
Turn left to the vast untouched natural reserve of South Stradbroke Island and weave your way through calm waters to the Pacific Ocean.
Or turn right and enjoy the variety of the Gold Coast's iconic Broadwater and postcard-perfect waterways beyond.
STAGE 1 IS SOLD OUT! Stage 2 comprises of 36 luxury apartments with two and three-bedroom to choose from. Each apartment will have a double car space and a low body corporate fee while residents will have access to a communal vegetable garden and amenities including a gymnasium, boat jetties, 6000sqm of open space and a small retail precinct with a cafe and convenience store. Located just minutes from the much anticipated yet to be built Hope Island Town Centre, which will be the retail and commercial heart of the area.
• 228 waterfront Apartments on 1.65 Hectares.
• Pontoons with bridge free direct ocean access.
• 3 International golf courses within 3 kms, Links Hope Island Sanctuary Cove The Palms & The Pines.
- Construction commenced November 2015
- Stage 1 expected completion late 2016
- Stage 2 expected completion early 2017
- NBN Broad Band is available.
- The site area 16,960 m2 of which about 10,000m2 is open space.
- Pets are allowed with body corporate approval
Contact Kera & Rifet today to organise your own private inspection!
Brian & Cathy - LabradorA very easy inter-state purchase, provided by this agent. Always friendly and professional! So easy to talk to without any fuss! Would use this agent again without any hesitation :) Thank you Kera