First Time on the Market in 30 Years!
This large spacious and solid brick home, which has been built by the current owners, is the epitome of the perfect family home. With five large bedrooms, two completely separate living areas, large 949 sqm block and the perfect location in a sought after pocket of Ashmore, there is not much more that you would want when choosing the perfect family home.
In very close proximity to Ashmore State Primary, Trinity Lutheran College, many kindergartens, Ashmore Plaza, Ashmore City, local restaurants, public transport and much more, the central location is second to none.
Tucked away in a quiet and leafy no through road street, this beautifully presented and well looked after home will not last long, inspections are a must!
* Large 949m2 block (approx)
* Five large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with a separate toilet
* Brick feature wall
* Two large and separate living areas, great for families
* Air conditioned with ceiling fans throughout
* Sparkling salt water in ground pool
* Gorgeous covered outdoor entertaining area
* Spacious open plan timber kitchen with walk in pantry, double sink and ample cupboard space
* Skyline views from the backyard
* Two large water tanks
* Double lock up carport plus plenty of off street parking
* Only a short stroll to Chaucer Park
* Fully fenced, perfect for children and pets
* Local bus stop which takes you directly to the Griffith University and Aquinas College
* No through road, only local traffic
YvetteGeorgia, and her assistant Jaymee, were in regular contact which was appreciated.