Ray White Southport
Development Site - Deceased Estate - Beneficiaries Of The Estate Instruct Immediate Sale
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 6 Cars
Unit site with potential for higher density residential development STCA. 809 square metres of Medium Density Residential Zone land with two street access. Preliminary Town Planning Assessment recommends a three storey multiple dwelling apartment complex consisting of 8 two bedroom units STCA. Expansive north to easterly waterfront and Surfers Paradise skyline views. Absolute prime position in a highly sought after Isle of Capri location. One of the last remaining development sites left. Tenants in place to 9th January 2017 at $1440 per fortnight. Short walk to school and childcare. Short walk to Capri on Via Roma shopping village with restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and supermarket. Walk to light rail, bus and beach. Beneficiaries of the estate instruct immediate sale. Do not miss this rare opportunity.
- Highly sought after Isle of Capri location
- Potential for three storey multiple unit complex STCA
- Views over water to Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline
- One of the last remaining development sites left
- Walk to shops, bus, light rail and school
- Tenants in place to 9th January 2017 at $1440 per fortnight.
- Beneficiaries instruct immediate sale
* Outline on Aerial Photography is indicative only
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.