Central Southport Apartment! Motivated Sellers!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This one bedroom + study apartment is centrally located in the heart of Southport. This unit is located on the second floor of a 6 year old apartment building, which gives the new owner dynamic depreciation benefits if you wish to purchase as an investment property. Conveniently located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and just moments to the Broadwater, CBD, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast University Hospital - this location makes it attractive for owner occupiers and investors alike.
- Modern kitchen with high quality appliances
- Air conditioning in living room
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Great sized balcony
- 61sqm apartment
- Blinds & Security Screens
- Easy walk to the Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair and all amenities
- First buyers and all astute investors must inspect
- Vacant possession available - Rental Potential $320.00 - $340.00 per week
Body Corporate Fees: $58 per week*
Water: $300 per quarter*
Council Rates: $1650 per year*
* We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.