Chirn Park Cheapie!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
In this location and at this price, this is a property not to be missed! This two bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in the sought after Chirn Park precinct is set back from the road and offers ideal position located both close to the vibrant cafes and shops as well as being just a short walk from the Broadwater.
The location, price and features of the property would suit the owner occupier or investor alike.
- Small complex only 7 Units
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Single allocated parking space
- 100m walk to Southport Broadwater
- 500m to Chirn Park shops
- Great investment opportunity
- Easy to rent
- Close proximity to Southport CBD
- Low body corporate - $34 pw
- Walking distance to popular local cafes/shops and schools.
Properties like this do not stay on the market long, contact Robert Peel to arrange your private inspection today!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.