- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in a fantastic location of Southport this brick house is within walking distance to the Broadwater Parklands and Chirn Park shops and restaurants. The property would suit first home buyers looking to get into the housing market or investors looking for a good piece of land close to Southport CBD. Properties like this do not stay on the market long so be quick with this one.
- Great redevelopment potential
- Zoned RD2 medium density
- Dimensions 20.2m x 20.2m approximately
- 650m to Broadwater Parklands
- 250m to Chirn Park Shops & restaurants
- Corner block - 407m2 approx.
- Recently renovated kitchen with stainless appliances
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Hardwood timber floors
- Bathroom recently renovated
- Separate laundry
- Single carport
- 3 bedroom brick house
- Easy to rent / Low vacancy rate
- Ideal investment property
- Currently rented $400 per week / Leased until March 2018
Call Robert or Olivia now for more information or to arrange an inspection.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.