Must See Development Block, Central Southport
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This prime corner block would suit an investor looking for a development site close to the CBD of Southport. The block has a spacious single story home, currently zoned RD5, with two street frontage this is a prime opportunity for the future! The property is situated in a good central position of Southport, positioned close to many schools with the convenience of the Light Rail Station only 600 metres away. The block size is 501m2 in total with a zoning of RD5 (one bedroom per 50m2) giving the buyer the option of a townhouse development (subject to council approval).
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom quaint cottage
- $430 - $450 per week rental potential
- 501 m2 block size
- Council Zoning RD5 - 1 bedroom Per 50m2
- 2 Street frontage (Corner Ward St / Pohlman St)
- No Easements
- Ability to Build 3 Townhouses or 6 Apartments (*Subject To Council Approval)
- Sold with vacant possession
- Great central Southport location
- 600m to Light Rail Station
- 2km to Southport CBD
- 4.5km to Griffith University & Gold Coast Hospital
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Call your Southport Development Specialist Robert Peel for more information on this property.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.