High-end Style in a Premier Court Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautiful living space, superb alfresco entertaining and a functional, flowing floor plan with zoned ducted air-conditioning combine to present a one-of-a-kind home that's ready and willing to play host to your family's next chapter of memories at the top of a prized court location just minutes walk to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital.
This beautifully presented home is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast lifestyle. From the moment you walk through the double front doors and enter the huge foyer and looks out to the secluded gardens you know this is a special home. Gourmet chefs will love the huge kitchen with 900 stainless steel oven and gas hot plate, walk in pantry and island bench. The master bedroom is like your staying at a 5 star resort. With double door entry, a walk in wardrobe, separate sitting area and it flows onto a huge ensuite with double basins, bath nook and separate toilet.
Located in one of the best and quietest streets in Crestwood Heights and yet so close to so many of the Gold Coast's best facilities with easy access to Smith Street.
- Huge master with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and separate toilet
- 3 large bedrooms all with double built ins
- Main bathroom with bath and shower
- Powder room
- Huge gourmet kitchen with 900 oven, gas cooktop, island bench and walk in pantry
- Huge open plan living, dining area flowing onto outdoor alfresco area
- Outdoor covered alfresco dining/living area with water feature and outdoor speakers
- 2 garden sheds for secure storage
- Double garage with electric door and direct access to home
- 3 zone ducted air-conditioning
- Instant gas hot water
- Security screens throughout
- Security system
- Less than 1km walk to Griffith University
- Light Rail and Gold Coast University Hospital with easy walking distance
- 5.5km to the Broadwater and Southport CBD
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.