DECEASED ESTATE - Impressively Located Only 200m To The Broadwater
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set in a quiet boutique block of only 7 units - this exciting property presents exceptional value, opportunity and convenience for the new residents. Elevated on the top floor with Broadwater views captured from the balcony, this large breezy two bedroom unit is on offer for the first time in three decades. Immersed in Labrador's vibrant community just a barefoot stroll to the sand and trendy cafes, this unit provides a fabulous coastal haven in a very well maintained security block. Don't hesitate to come and inspect this unit as it presents an outstanding investment as is, while there is excellent potential to update over time and add substantial value.
- Absolutely ideal for downsizers, couples & small families, the astute investor or renovators
- Separate private side entrance with only 1 other unit having access
- Generous proportions throughout with a great floor plan
- Both bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans and double mirrored wardrobes
- Two way bathroom, separate toilet & laundry
- Very well maintained block with a low Body Corporate
- Close proximity to the Broadwater, several cafes, restaurants, convenience stores and public transportation
- Act now before it's too late - written offers will be considered prior to the public auction
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.