SELLER HAS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE - MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled into lush, green surroundings within the established environs of Hope Island, this quietly positioned large entry level three-bedroom residence is generously proportioned for open plan living. With its North-facing orientation backing onto Central Park, the design achieves bright and airy interiors, perfected by alfresco entertaining areas and beautifully landscaped gardens . Architecturally built and designed by Sunland Group in 2015, this quintessential home exudes contemporary class with countless highlights that provide a ready-made lifestyle of peace, comfort, privacy and ease of living. Offering close proximity to all essential amenities this home truly offers a rare opportunity for the lucky new owners. With a dramatic price expectation change from the Seller, act now before it's too late.
- Sellers under extreme pressure and requires a sale
- Winner of the 2016 HIA Best Queensland Townhouse/ Villa Development Award
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and sizeable walk through wardrobe
- 1 car garage space & 1 outdoor car space
- Powder room downstairs with separate laundry
- Tinted windows & quality window furnishings
- Don't let someone else buy it for your price
- Beautifully and functionally designed kitchen with quality gas fittings & dishwasher
- Optional berth in the future to add further value to the property
- Very low maintenance surroundings
- Construction set to commence at Hope Island Shopping Centre at end of Marina Quays Blvd in the coming months
- Exclusive address words won't do, you must view! Seller requires a sale to move on. Inspections are highly encouraged!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.