North Facing Family Home with Huge Yard That's as Good as Brand New
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here lies an exciting opportunity to purchase a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, double garage brick and tile home on a large 779m2 flat block in one of the best Cul De Sac's in Bray Park.
It presents an outstanding opportunity and the property is in pristine condition, freshly painted and with new carpet. Open plan living flows to outdoor north aspect entertaining area and large private yard with double gate access. Plenty of room for large shed, boat, caravan or pool make this an ideal property for a tradie.
Looking over the Park lands of the Les Hughes Sporting Complex featuring Rugby fields, Baseball fields, Netball courts, BMX track and Dog off leash area. Tucked behind the PCYC is a wonderful kiddies bike track which has road signs and looping, interlocking pathways. This is the perfect location to let little ones pedal around on their bikes in safety.
- 227m2 Brick and tile construction
- Huge level 779m2 fully fenced block with rear access double gate
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe, ensuite, air conditioner and ceiling fan
- 3 additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Tiled enclosed entry lobby
- Gourmet galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and heaps of cupboard space
- Flows onto lounge dining with ceiling cassette air conditioner
- Home theatre/games room/ play area off lounge
- North facing covered entertaining area off open plan living area
- Separate laundry with easy access to clothes line
- Double garage with remote electric door, extensive shelving and internal access
- Room to build a good size shed behind the house with good level access
- Dog friendly block
- Termimesh termite protection system including annual check ups since new
- Concrete paths around full perimeter of home
- Security screens and fly screens to all windows
- Deadlocks to front and garage doors
- Across the road from park lands of a huge sports complex including "off leash dog walking area"
- Quite Cul De Sac location with no through traffic
- 2.2km to Lawnton Railway Station which is a 39 min train ride to Brisbane CBD
- Close proximity to major shopping centres, Schools and universities
- 6km to the fabulous Lake Samsonvale with great walks and fishing
- 30-40 minutes drive to Brisbane Airport
Contact the agent for more details and open home times
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.