Fabulous Waterfront Views in Boutique Complex
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Astute investors & first home buyers take note! Living on the Broadwater, you can't better the lifestyle. This superbly appointed apartment is located on the top floor, directly at the front of the building & overlooking Quota Park, South Stradbroke & Wave Break Island.
Facing east, the property captures ocean breezes which keeps the apartment cool and offers the chance to relax and enjoy the morning sunrise with your coffee. Night fall offers beautiful skyline views all the way to Surfers Paradise.
Conveniently close to all schools, shops, Gold Coast University Hospital and the bus is at the front door. If you enjoy walking or cycling, this is the perfect location to live. There is a cycle & walking path directly in front of the property with flat terrain hugging the Broadwater all the way to Surfers Paradise and beyond. Situated in a small security complex of only 12 appartments this is a must to inspect.
- Light filled open plan & easy living
- Balcony & fabulous views overlooking the Broadwater
- Bathroom with laundry and clothes dryer
- Full Galley style kitchen with dishwasher
- Air-conditioning comfort
- Underground security car parking & storage cage
- Sparkling pool in complex
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens & parklands
- Low Body Corp: Approx $70 per week
- Owner occupied - lovingly maintained
- Bonus - available fully furnished or empty
- Rental appraisal is currently $350 per week
- Priced to sell immediately - make an offer before it is sold
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.