Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Seller purchasing Elsewhere, Great family Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
What a great opportunity to purchase this single level home which has been modernised for comfort and easycare lifestyle. Set on 607m2 this home enjoys a sun drenched entertaining deck overlooking the rear yard and enough room in the front yard to park a boat and more. Great location easy walk to the light rail, Southport Primary school and easy access to shops and CBD of Southport
- Beautifully renovated and modern home
- 3 bedroom all with built in robes
- 4th bedroom can be easily converted to Granny/studio flat, separate bathroom & kitchenette
- Separate study nook
- Open plan living area, air conditioned and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with dining area opening onto back entertaining deck
- Spacious front & rear yard, plenty of privacy
- Entertaining deck, garden shed and single carport
- External laundry with toilet, outside shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Good size block 607m2 with large street frontage
- Great location easy walk to light rail, schools and close to CBD of Southport
- Currently leased at $620.00 per week
- Seller's purchasing elsewhere
- All offers presented, why wait call today to arrange your inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.