Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Walking distance to Chevron Island and Surfers Paradise beach!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This three bedroom, double story duplex has so many great qualities that an inspection is a must!
What handy location. Leave the car at home and walk to the Surfers Paradise beach, trendy Chevron Island restaurants and bars, Arts centre, Ferry Road Markets, TSS, public transport and so much more!
- Approximately 103sqm.
- 17 years old.
- Rental appraisal of $510-$530 per week.
- No body corporate only joint insurance.
- New carpet throughout.
- Large living area with glass bi fold doors to the private covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Spacious separate dining area.
- Large outdoor area big enough to entertain all your family and friends.
- Large double lockup garage with plenty of room for another car in the drive way.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench top with stainless steel appliances.
- Master bedroom is generously sized with a gorgeous modern ensuite and your own personal balcony and walk in wardrobe.
- Second and third bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
103m² / 0.03 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.