Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owner Committed to Sale - Bargain Priced Broadwater Apartment!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The vendor has instructed us to present all offers.
This modern one bedroom, one bathroom apartment, with secure underground parking enjoys an extensive balcony to enjoy the sweeping Broadwater & Hinterland views. Only 10 years old the boutique "Source of Life" apartment block, enjoys the best Gold Coast lifestyle, walking distance to the light rail station, Commonwealth Games Broadwater Precinct, local shops & schools. Located very close to Griffith Uni & the G.C Hospital.
- Generous sized kitchen with stone bench tops & modern appliances
- Open plan living/dining area
- Tiled living area with carpeted bedroom
- Large outdoor balcony facing north to the Broadwater
- Air conditioned
- 1 x secure underground parking space
- Visitor parking
- Onsite swimming pool
- Only three per floor
- Boutique 10 year old building
- 4.2km to Griffith University
- 3.9km to Gold Coast University Hospital
- Long Term Tenant in place @ $350.00 per week
- Water: $320 per quarter approx
- Council Rates: $1700 per year
- B/C Fees & Insurance = $5,500 per year
Do not miss your opportunity to secure this property today!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.