Auction location: Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall QLD 4217
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Financial Hardship Forces Sale - Make An Offer!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With spacious and comfortable layouts throughout - this double story entry-level property has tremendous potential to be restored or renovated to add substantial value over time. Providing an appealing prospect for keen renovators, young families or investors alike, this rare opportunity represents exceptional value and therefore cannot be missed. The motivated interstate sellers have given very clear instructions that all offers will be considered.
- Two generous sized bedrooms with ample storage
- Spacious kitchen
- Powder room & separate laundry
- Lounge/Dining flows effortlessly onto a private fenced yard
- Low Body Corporate Fees
- Established manicured gardens
- Fixed term lease expires 13/11/17
- Public transportation located at the front of the complex
- Extremely close proximity to Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private Hospital, sporting fields and the easy access to motorway
- View by appointment only
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.