Affordable Townhouse - 400m Walk To Broadwater!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This affordable home is a solid brick, two bedroom townhouse and is located only 400m from the Broadwater. Located in the heart of the Gold Coast, this property represents fantastic value for money. With excellent returns and a premium location this property will appeal to both the savvy investor & first home buyer. The property has been lovingly looked after for many years by the current owner and has a low body corp of only $46 per week and a projected rental return of $350 per week. Both bedrooms are queen sized and each has their own private balcony. The home also features a large courtyard at the rear is the perfect place to relax.
- Boutique complex of only 11 townhouses, pet-friendly (with b/c approval)
- Galley kitchen with plenty of cupboards & bench space
- Open plan, tiled living and dining area
- Large back courtyard
- 2 large bedrooms upstairs - both with walk in robes and separate balconies
- Plenty of storage
- Bathroom with Laundry
- 2 Separate toilets
- Undercover parking
- Situated at the end of the complex with neighbours on only one side
- 400m to the beautiful Broadwater
- 1.3km to trendy Chirn Park shops, cafes, bars & restaurants
- 3.5km to Harbour Town shopping centre
- 6km to Surfers Paradise Beach
- Body Corporate: approx. $1879 per year
- GC Council Rates: approx. $1600 per year
- Water Rates: approx. $320 per quarter
- Projected rental $350 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.