Auction location: Gold Coast Turf Club, 100 Racecourse Drive, Bundall
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Two Homes On One Title - Double Income Potential - One Price!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is your great opportunity to purchase a large family home situated in a quite street and close to shops and transport plus a self contained dwelling backing onto a leafy park. Our sellers circumstances have now changed and they really need to sell their home on or before Auction Day.
Features Include :
* Four bedrooms house , master with a large balcony and an ensuite
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances
* Open plan lounge , dining and living areas.
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Double lockup garage with ample of storage and a laundry
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Solar heated pool with an outdoor bathroom attached
* Concreted and fully lit workshop area under the house
* Under cover entertainment area , 3000 litre water tank, solar hot water tank
* Two large bedrooms with built ins
* Polished hardwood floorboards throughout
* Open plan living and dining areas
* As new kitchen with quality appliances
* Separate bathroom with a large laundry
* Solar hot water system , split system air conditioning
* Separately metered for electricity consumption
* Will suit a large family looking for dual accommodation for teenagers/parents or an investor wishing to collect a handsome income from both dwellings
Hurry, this is a genuine Urgent Sale and All Offers submitted and considered prior to Auction Day.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Granny Flat
See all features
731m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.