Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entertainers Haven Bursting With Character
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stylishly renovated home is one you will never want to leave; beautifully tranquil surroundings and bursting with character and charm. If you love entertaining at home then this will suit you, the open plan design inside coupled with the huge outdoor undercover deck over looking the in-ground pool is sure to impress.
* Short stroll to the beautiful Broadwater
* Situated in the trendy and popular Chirn Park precinct; enjoying cafes, bars, shops, transport and schools nearby
* Air-conditioned throughout, large open plan living and dining with beautiful polished timber floorboards throughout
* Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances, breakfast bar and servery out onto the deck
* Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Large timber front balcony facing the road
* Main bathroom with bathtub
* Large architecturally designed deck, big enough for all your entertaining which over looks the pool
* Downstairs is another bedroom, bathroom, living area, study and cellar (please note this is not council approved as the height is too low, however this is still great to use as a granny flat or for that large family)
* Beautiful sparkling in-ground pool
* Garden shed
* Twin car port (auto door) and internal garage space
508m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.