Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Unlimited Potential In A Golden Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This is your family's opportunity to step into a premium street, this property has all the qualities that make a house into a home.
Situated on a large 691m2 corner block in one of the Gold Coast's most sought after locations while enjoying a private cul-de-sac setting. This single level rendered brick and tile residence offers great potential and ample space for a pool. Offering three generous sized bedrooms plus a fourth bedroom or private study, open plan living spaces plus a private alfresco entertaining area in an oasis setting. Central to Pacific Fair, local schools, shopping centres, parks, restaurants, cafes and only a stones throw from the beach.
You can move straight in, update or recreate and extend and design your forever home. This immaculately presented centrally located family home will not last long as it is priced to sell. Whatever the plan, there is no better opportunity than this. Be quick for this one!
- Large 691m2* corner block / cul-de-sac setting
- Rarely available pocket of Broadbeach Waters
- Four bedrooms (or three plus study)
- Master complete with modern en suite
- Quality shutters
- Tiled floors & ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning comfort
- Alfresco indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Private and spacious yard
- Beautiful, well appointed kitchen
- Solar power, two sheds, internal storage
- Double driveway convenience
- Off street parking, side access suitable for boat or caravan
- Close to private & public schools, prestigious golf courses
- Much loved, well maintained family home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
691m² / 0.17 acres
1 carport space and 3 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.