Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall
STUNNING, AS NEW QUALITY FAMILY HOME LOCATION, LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Be Prepared To Be Impressed!
Whether you're a first home buyer, investor or searching for a family home, this property must be on your inspection list. Standing alone, and one of only three privately positioned well back off McCowan Street, with beautiful exotic and native tropical gardens lining the driveway. From the moment you walk into this immaculate Hamptons inspired 4 bedroom residence, you experience the feeling of a spacious home with quality finishes throughout.
Only 10 years old, this double story home has had all the hard work completed with a meticulous modern renovation including generous laundry / powder room with plenty of storage and convenient 3rd toilet. New quality Kitchen, flooring, plantation shutters and your own yard with approval for a pool. To complete the package there is a covered alfresco entertaining area with decking, insulated roofing, fan and lighting.
With walking distance to Trinity Lutheran College, Ashmore State School, Ashmore Plaza, Ashmore City, bus stops & more. Whilst also remaining only a short drive to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Smith Street, The M1, Surfers Paradise, Southport CBD and almost anywhere else on the Coast! The heart of Ashmore is truly the heart of our gorgeous Gold Coast, with homeowners & investors flocking to secure their piece of the pie.
Move quickly or watch this one fly! Absolutely nothing to do, just move in and enjoy! Do not be mistaken - this home will be sold!
- One of only three in boutique private complex
- Free standing residence
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious 2nd living area upstairs with air-conditioning
- Balcony off the upstairs lounge
- Stylish portico entrance
- First level powder room & convenient 3rd toilet
- Generous laundry
- Double remote garage with storage & internal access
- Spacious & well equipped quality kitchen
- Highest quality plantation shutters
- Covered alfresco entertainment area with decking
- 5,000 litre rainwater tank - water for toilets & gardens
- Estimated rental appraisal of $560 per week
- Low Body Corp fees of approx. $35 per week
- Wide choice of schools & shopping centres close by
- 4 km to Griffith University & Gold Coast University Hospital
- Easy access to light rail
- Local School's and walking distance to Trinity Lutheran College
- NBN installed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.